Full Job Description
GV Group have opportunities for experienced Delivery Drivers to work with us in partnership with our client in Leyton E10 on our exciting journey to deliver artisan bakery and confectionery products to well known high street stores.
· Hours of work 3.30am to 8.30am 25 hours per week
· Days of work – 5 on, 2 off over 7 days
· Daily vehicle checks
· Deliver bakery and confectionery items to allocated stores.
· Load vehicle with bakery & confectionery trollies, deliver to store, follow store operating process for delivery and then collection of empty trollies and fridges. Return to central production unit, unload vehicle of all trollies and fridges and clean the load area of the vehicle.
· Salary £19,552.50 per annum plus 28 days holiday, paid monthly with an opportunity for overtime.
· Full training will be provided over a 2 week induction period, on the job training with a buddy
· Free lunch available
· Full uniform and safety boots supplied
· Phone provided
· Use of fully maintained and serviced vehicle
· DVLA licence check, we cannot accept licences with over 6 penalty points. You must have held your UK licence for more than 3 years.
· Professional and courteous behaviour at all times
· Able to work as part of a team
If this is interesting to you, apply now. If you meet all the above, we will be in touch straight away.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,552.50 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person